Kamis, 12 Juni 2014

LETTER OF INQUIRY

Diposting oleh notes of a dreamer di 07.58

Oky Rostania
Margonda Raya Street
Depok


Jakarta, 12 Juni 2014


To
Mitra Adi Perkasa
Human Resources Department
Jendral Sudirman Street Kav. 58
Jakarta


Dear Sir,

I know that Mitra Adi Perkasa Corp. is one of the biggest company in Indonesia, and I am sure it would be an excellent career opportunity to join in and work for this respective company.

I would like to apply for direct marketing and sales officer position in your company. I am in good health, fast learning and work well with others. Also, I have good communication skill and speak English fluently both oral and written.

I was graduated from Oxford University, majoring in Management of Economic. In July 2012 I have been working for Panen Lestari Internusa Corp. as a sales staff since July 2012

I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to convience you that my service would be an assets to your company. I hope my qualification and experiences merit to your consideration.

Thank you for kind attention, and I am looking forward to your replay.


Yours Faithfully,



Oky Rostania

0 komentar:

 

NOTES OF A DREAMER Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea