Sabtu, 14 Juni 2014

My Rabbit

Diposting oleh notes of a dreamer di 21.14

We know, most rabbits look so cute and clean, so is my rabbit. the name is Boly. Boly was born on 28 of march 2013. My rabbit named Boly because she looked so cute and fat, the body has her makes me always want to hug and hug her every day. Do you want to know about my rabbit? Boly has black and white fur. It is so soft. And makes me always want to hug her. she has beautiful eyes. she also has sharp teeth and of course sometimes makes me scared. When he was hungry he eats pellets and carrots.The whishkers in her mouth to make her funny. He always sleeps in the cage. However, although she looks very cute and funny, She's always running around there, I am so happy to have pets seemed.

  • Verb : look, born, hug, eats, want to, makes, sleeps, running around
  • Noun : rabbit, body, me, her, black fur, white fur, eyes, teeth, pellets carrots, whiskers, mouth, cage, pets
  • Adjective : cute, clean, fat, soft, beautiful, sharp, scared, hungry, funny


5W + 1H
  1. What : What coloration of feathers in the rabbit ?
  2. Who : Who always want to hug Boly ? 
  3. Where : Where is she sleep in the night ?
  4. When : When was Boly has born ? 
  5. Why : Why the name of rabbit is Boly ?
  6. How : How did she eat when she was hungry ?

0 komentar:

 

NOTES OF A DREAMER Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea